Full steel construction with lockable door and anti-vandal padlock cover make our Fuelstore bowsers some of the most secure units on the rental market.
Integral forklift pockets within the heavy duty galvanised steel base gives improved manoeuvrability on site and easy loading and unloading for transport.
Fuelstore bunded diesel tanks comply with all current regulations including environmental and transport requirements and are supplied with both a high flow hand operated pump and a 12v 85 litre/minute electric pump.
Features and Benefits
- Lockable door with anti-vandal padlock cover
- UN approved for transporting diesel on the highway
- 110% bunded in accordance with Environment Agency PPG2 (Pollution Prevention guidelines)
- Fully compliant with all current environmental regulations
- Excellent strength and security from all steel construction
- Integral forklift pockets
- Suitable for use with diesel and gas oil
|Capacity litres/gallons||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Empty weight (kg)||Full weight (kg)||U.N.approved (mm)|
|500 / 100||1,318||1,060||1,300||450||885||1,318|
|1,000 / 220||1,588||1,309||1,509||595||1,465||1,588|
|1,500 / 330||2,078||1,309||1,509||699||2,085||2,078|
|2,000 / 440||2,078||1,489||1,693||820||2,620||2,078|
|2,500 / 550||2,600||1,489||1,693||1,000||3,225||2,600|
|3,000 / 660||2,600||1,625||1,809||1,210||3,984||2,600|
|4,500 / 1000||2,900||1,830||1,980||1,450||5,365||2,900|