Our Fuelcube bunded storage tanks are fully compliant with all current regulations for the transportation and storage of diesel fuel. Robust and secure the cubes are fully stackable for compact storage and come complete with a high flow hand pump and 3 metre hose and trigger for ease of use.
Security features include an anti-vandal door with internal hinges and a secure lockable lid.
Ideal for the on-site refuelling of groundcare equipment, small plant and machinery, generators and traffic control equipment.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent strength and security from all steel construction
- UN approved for transporting diesel on the highway
- 110% bunded in accordance with Environment Agency PPG2 (Pollution Prevention guidelines)
- Fully compliant with current regulations
- Secure lockable lid with anti-vandal door and internal hinges
- Lid opens with gas strut for improved access
- Stackable design for compact storage solutions
- Safely lifted and moved using integrated forklift pockets and galvanised lifting eyes
- Lifting eyes allow the Fuelcube to be lifted full of fuel
- Suitable for use with diesel and gas oil
|Capacity litres/gallons||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Empty weight (kg)||Full weight (kg)|
|250 / 55||721||971||940||160||373|
|500 / 110||721||971||1,355||232||657|
|900 / 197||1,021||1,221||1,355||350||1,115|