Who we are...
UPA are part of the CA Group of companies. CA Group Limited was founded in 1983 and is one of the UK's leading metal and cladding systems manufacturers and contractors for the industrial, commercial and public sectors, and refurbishment markets.
United Powered Access were established when CA Group identified a need for high quality, reliable and competitive powered access equipment in the rental market.
Our friendly team at UPA is highly experienced in the powered access marketplace and committed to providing our clients the best possible service.
Our hire controllers are fully trained and knowledgeable about every machine in the fleet so are able to provide accurate and helpful advice on machine selection and operation. Our service engineers ensure every machine is maintained to the highest standard and provide comprehensive field support to site.
Hire & Operations Controller
Sales Account Manager
Charlotte Dugdale Storey
Machine and Depot Preparation Operative
Depot Service Engineer
HGV Delivery Driver
Conveniently located at Lymm Service Station just off the M6, Junction 20 we are easily able to meet client demand within our 70 mile operating radius. Covering the North West of the UK and beyond (by special request only) we can even, on selected machines, offer a 4 hour delivery window from the placing of your hire requirement.
Only top specification machines from leading manufacturers such as Manitou, Niftylift and SkyJack make up the United Powered Access rental fleet. Our company machine renewal policy is maximum five years which ensures that the equipment we supply to our customers always has the latest technology with the latest safety features. Supplying low age machines also means we can offer the highest levels of reliability and efficiency.
The many features our fleet offer include:
- Integrated Generators to run tools direct from the platforms
- Trestle Systems to support additional materials without machine damage
- Low Cost Transport for cost efficient delivery and collection
- ToughCage Technology for operator protection and reduce machine damage
- Hybrid Technology for longer working cycles, improved fuel efficiency and reduced emissions
- 4 Wheel Drive to cope with all terrain and all weather
- Non-Marking Tyres for optimised traction and operation in all areas
- Extension Platforms to safely maximise loads
- Foam Filled Tyres that reduce downtime for puncture repairs
- Anti-Entrapment Technology on all UPA machines ensures operator safety and protection
Service & Maintenance
All United Powered Access machines receive a pre-delivery inspection prior to leaving our depot for delivery to our clients.
Every machine we hire carries LOLER certification and LOLER examinations are carried out every 6 months by our LOLER Approved Engineers with complete documentation available on request.
For further information on LOLER Regulations please go to the Health & Safety page of this site to download latest HSE Guidelines.Download LOLER Guidelines
Delivery & Collection
We are happy to delivery and collect machines within a 70 mile radius of our depot and reduced cost transport is available for selected machines when using our fleet of Land Rover Defenders with bespoke trailers.
For selected machines we can also ensure that, from order to delivery to site, we supply your machine within just 4 hours.